These pipes are as bare-bones as it gets. We've turned a blind eye to flaws on the surface of these pipes to bring you the most honest and affordable briar pipe on the market.
MOST OF THE PIPES HAVE COSMETIC BLEMISHES. But rest assured that your pipe will be durable, I stand behind all of my products and will take care of you if you are dissatisfied.
Each pipe has been finished only with a coat of pure carnauba wax to allow the owner to watch it color over the years. All are fitted with an acrylic stem and Delrin tenon.
- Some pipes may have a food grade bowl coating.
- "Gnarly Random Shape" pipes show major cosmetic blemishes and are only for those who enjoy the natural beauty of gnarly wood. These pipes are structurally sound but may not look it :)
- Heavily Bent pipes such as the Hourglass Poker and Oom Paul, and pipes with wild angles like the capped calabash may not pass a pipe cleaner. They can be modified easily at home with a small chisel or drill bit.
- The Lightning Finish is has a 4 week lead time. Please be patient as I run these in batches for safety.
- ONE series shapes are very small. Please see the photo's silver coin for scale.
- The shapes below are the shapes available
- For ease of dimension reference, I have included a Silver Dollar (approx 1.5" diameter).
- Arbutus Pipes are marked with an "(A)". (Arbutus is a close cousin to briar that performs equally well but when sandblasted reveals wild grain)